Sunday, August 7, 2011

im super duno how to do rite now,i jz think that if i leave this world because i ady very tired of life,about joyce,even she tell me she really love me,but now what is the result,i been very good to you,accompany you go that musical thon until im sick .,i also din complain each single words,but seriously you make me have a hope back,love back,feeling back,.im remember that time you called me prince,no other gal want called me prince only you,that why you are the 1 i seriously love,now i got 2 way to solve it,1st i very tired of my relationship,about you,maybe i seriously i leave this world you will never suffer it,if seriously i jump building you must promise me that you must take care of my family,i wrong to you,maybe you duno i very serious every single words you say to me,that y you tell me ady love means you really love me until i pass away,i want you know that love can KORBAN ,i thinking long time if i still have 55min what should i do,maybe called you tell you i will go a far place may that you can forgive me n forgot me forever ever .....i love you want you become my wife actually but you tell me all the thing that i cant face it,im blame myself,you knw,??do you think of my feeling that i so hurt like give people beat,i looking all building tat i face it rite now,actually i scraed,my hand shack leg no energy...so maybe i leave you n not appear forever you will happy.remember the funeral servise must be have worship song that i like to hear,maybe you think im so stupid do that but i cant facing all the thing that you can say so love me but suddenly you say affaid me..sorry,love you in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment